Jenn has over ten years of experience as a statistician and data scientist in fields ranging from telecommunications and software development to clinical research. She recently joined Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization as a consulting data scientist while continuing to work at T-Mobile in digital technology as a Sr. Business Analysis Manager. Her interests include developing technological solutions to increase access to healthcare in rural communities and using evidence-based strategies to tackle opiate use disorder.
Jenn is also finishing her Doctorate in Behavioral Health at Arizona State University and plans to graduate in May 2020. Her doctoral research is primarily focused on identifying healthcare needs and gaps in Southeast Asia and China with the goal of developing workforce training programs and integrating behavioral health into primary care. She also continues to teach math and statistics at Southern New Hampshire University, when time allows. She has taught at the university level for the past thirteen years and sees teaching as an opportunity to demonstrate the importance of problem-solving skills in the workforce and give back to the academic community.
Jenn earned a Master of Science in statistics from Texas A&M University, an MBA from Southern New Hampshire University and a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics from the University of Nevada Las Vegas.
IIBHN 2021 Presentation(s):
May 7, 2021, 2:45-5:00 (MST)
With Crystal Clifford, BS
Valley Family Health Care Data Project: The Role of Data In Behavioral Health Integration
- Data Collection and analysis – qualitative and quantitative
- Data Challenges and Solutions
- Data Visualization
- Lessons Learned
- How to design a methodology for data collection and analysis based on your implementation plan
- What are common data collection and analysis challenges and how you can find an appropriate solution
- How to decide what various stakeholders need to know and how to visualize your data
- All data presents challenges. The things we learned along the way.