Anne is currently serving as a Project Coordinator for Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization. She obtained her undergraduate degree in social work from Creighton University, and her master’s degree in social work from the University of Nebraska-Omaha. She had been a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for the past 24 years. Anne has worked in health care for the past 10 years in a variety of settings, which include specialty/primary care clinics and a managed healthcare network organization. Her work in healthcare has focused on the intersection of chronic disease management and behavior health. She has had the opportunity to assist clinics in the development and implementation of integrated behavioral health services. She has particular interest in advancing workforce development opportunities for behavioral health professionals interested in integrated practice.
IIBHN 2020 Presentation(s):
Integrated Behavioral Health Internship
With Ashley Anderson, BS
Thursday April 2nd, 2020. 2:45 – 4:00
Conference Room 100B
- Recognize need for individuals trained in integrated behavioral health.
- Understand constraints and limitations of current academic environments to provide training.
- Describe process by which southwestern Idaho health care organizations have responded to integrated behavioral health workforce deficit.
Program Highlights & Lessons Learned: Idaho IBH Implementation
With Stephanie Gallegos, LCSW
Friday, April 3rd, 2020. 10:15 – 12:00
Conference Room 100D
- Identify operational workflow.
- Identify clinical training and workforce.
- Identify quality assurance processes for sustainability.