Ms. Olivera has more than 15 years of experience in healthcare operations and delivering technology solutions to customers. Before joining Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization as an independent contractor, she was at athenahealth managing client relationships, advising client leadership on the management and integration solutions for interoperability roadmaps, business development, and new client Healthcare IT (HIT) strategies. She is currently the Director of Technology Services at Arete Provider Network, where she is responsible for defining Arete’s technology strategy and vision and guaranteeing alignment and execution of the strategy across all service lines in the organization.
Seen as a respected leader by both her colleagues and clients, Ms. Olivera, takes an unparalleled customer focused approach to her role, ensuring clients’ technology needs are met and exceed the expectations of healthcare providers and their teams. Ms. Olivera is the conduit between business and technology, ensuring the most efficient operations and techniques are applied and adopted. A great strategic leader who is never losing focus on the strategic vision of the companies she works with and alongside.
Jennifer earned a Master of Science in project management from Northeastern University and a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems from DeVry.
IIBHN 2021 Presentation(s):
How IT and Data Teams Can Collaborate to Optimize Clinic Operations
With Jennifer Rolfes, DBH, MS, MBA
July 9, 2021, 8:30-10:00 (MST), Boise Centre, Room 410C
In this workshop we will discuss why it is critically important to have IT support, in addition to data scientists, to enhance data analytics and operational efficiency.
- Participants will learn the primary roles of the data science team and the IT team and how they enhance each other.
- Participants will review several use cases that illustrate the benefits of these two professional fields working together to provide solutions.
- Participants will have the opportunity to apply these concepts during a team exercise.
Durable Data Idaho Resouce Center Services (DDIRCS): Interoperability
July 9, 2021, 4:00-5:00 (MST), Boise Centre, Room 410C
This workshop provides an overview of interoperability with an in-depth review of regulations, standards, and timelines. Describe how to apply interoperability in your environment using best practice.
- Explain what interoperability is and why it matters.
- Understand the regulations and standards required for interoperability.
- Applying these principles to your environment using current best practices.