- This event has passed.
Valley Family Health Care Data Project: The Role of Data In Behavioral Health Integration
May 7, 2021 @ 2:45 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
Crystal Clifford, BS, C-CHW & Jenn Rolfes, DBH, MS, MBA
- Where do we start?
- Designing a data Collection and analysis plan
- How do I tailor visualizations for different audiences?
- Lessons Learned
- How do we measure impact? Where is the data? What does it tell us?
- How to design a methodology for data collection and analysis based on your implementation plan for integration and current systems.
- How to decide what various stakeholders need to know and how to visualize your data.
- All projects present challenges. The things we learned along the way.
Jenn Rolfes, DBH, MS (Statistics), MBA
Crystal Clifford, BS, C-CHW
Valley Family Health