Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children & Adolescents
June 10 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
Part of the monthly Psychiatric Consultation series with Dr. Si. Steinberg, brought to you by C-WHO.
- Understand the population and lifetime prevalence of PTSD in youth
- Clearly define the diagnostic elements of PTSD, including onset, triggers and symptomology
- Identify common risk factors associated with development of PTSD
- Examine each behavioral symptom of PTSD in detail
- Identify different types of traumas and their associations with onset of PTSD