- This event has passed.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children & Adolescents
September 9, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm MDT
Part of the monthly Psychiatric Consultation series with Dr. Si. Steinberg, brought to you by C-WHO.
- Understand the population and lifetime prevalence of PTSD in youth
- Clearly define the diagnostic elements of PTSD, including onset, triggers and symptomology
- Identify common risk factors associated with development of PTSD
- Examine each behavioral symptom of PTSD in detail
- Identify different types of traumas and their associations with onset of PTSD
CONTINUING EDUCATION (CE) LANGUAGE
Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization
Webinar: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder in Children & Adolescents
September 9, 2021
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Cornerstone Whole Healthcare Organization. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.