- This event has passed.
ADHD in Primary Care & Integration of Care for Perinatal People with Opioid Use Disorder
May 7, 2021 @ 2:45 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
Julie Le, DO & Jessica Coker, MD
ADHD in Primary Care
- To address common myths and misconceptions seen in ADHD
- To better understand adult presentations of ADHD
- To develop a practical approach for screening and assessing ADHD in adults
- To become more comfortable with treatment options available for ADHD patients.
Integration of Care for Perinatal People with Opioid Use Disorder
In this Workshop, we will discuss the prevalence of opioid use disorder among pregnant and postpartum women, the increased vulnerability this population presents, and the importance of integrated care for this population. Models of integration will also be discussed.
- Present the prevalence of opioid use disorder among the pregnant and postpartum population.
- Discuss the increased vulnerability present when evaluating and treating perinatal populations with opioid use disorder.
- Explain the importance of integrated care for this specific population.
- Review models of care when integrating obstetric and substance use disorder treatment.