- This event has passed.
Development & Implementation of IBH Internship Programs: An Idaho Story
May 6, 2021 @ 2:45 pm - 5:00 pm MDT
Anne Daggett, LCSW, Stephanie Gallegos, LMSW, & Crystal Clifford, BS
This workshop aims to illustrate the need for increased efforts in internship development opportunities for graduate students. Participants will have an in-depth view of the development of two local internship programs in Idaho. In addition, participants will hear from previous graduate students whose internship was in an integrated setting.
- Obtain initial content knowledge related to evidenced based integrated behavioral health models
- Understand constraints and limitations of current academic environments to provide specialized integrated behavioral health training
- Recognize the national and local need for individuals trained in integrated behavioral health
- Describe process by which two local Idaho programs responded to integrated behavioral health workforce development
- Identify core curriculum areas and program process of the Idaho PCBH internship program
- Discuss perspectives with current and former integrated behavioral health intern
Anne Daggett, LCSW
Click Image for Bio